Date: Tuesday, 13 July 2021
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
As the anchor event of Singapore International Ferrous Week (SIFW), Singapore Iron Ore Forum 2021 (SIOF) will host top business leaders, industry experts, investors, traders, miners, procurement managers and government officials from the region and beyond, and engage industry leaders trending topics in the iron ore and steel sector with a focus on the changing global trade flows and practices amidst higher geopolitical tensions, digital adoption and environmental consciousness.
- An analysis of global iron ore supply and demand pattern after COVID-19
- Impact of the evolving Sino-US relationships on the iron and steel industry
- How will digitalisation, AI and big data transform the mining sector?
- Financialisation, “hot money” and the liquidity and price impact on Iron Ore
- Where are the trading opportunities in iron ore grade differentials?
- What is the impact of ESG on the mining sector?
- The outlook of ASEAN Steel industry